Lots of New Things!

>> Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hello and welcome to my new blog site! I decided it was time to switch host sites. I was looking for a bit more flexibility. My name is Katie. I am a currently serving Americorps*VISTA. I am using this blog as a space to write about my life and whatever social media and/or service-learning things I have going on at the moment.

I hope you will take the time to check out the posts from my old blog. I've included the link at the bottom of this post. I have been posting about once a week since September. There's a few in there I am pretty proud of so I had to include them ;) I hope to keep growing as a blogger here! Please leave a comment to say or leave any thoughts! I look forward to meeting you!


Feed for my old blog

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP